Pages

We've Moved!

We've Moved!
Follow our Rustic Blog on our Rustic Website!

Monday, June 2, 2014

Somehow, I ended up with two of me ~ Which made it very difficult to remember which me I needed to be to login to my blog.  So today, I asked myself to add myself as an author.  Then I gave myself a promotion to administrator!  Yeah, me.  Then I made the old me commit blog suicide!  If this sounds very confusing to you then you can understand why I've been avoiding the job since 2011.  Finally I found a Youtube video which explained it to me.  So Me, Myself and I did what we needed to do!

Now, that login will be painless I hope to start blogging again on a regular basis.  Never mind those last 4 posts when I promised you the very same thing!  I'm going to start today by sharing my latest newsletter!  This is a test ~ A Vision Test! LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment