Pages

We've Moved!

We've Moved!
Follow our Rustic Blog on our Rustic Website!

Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Best of 2012

It's that time of year...TAX TIME!  Yuck!  So I settled in yesterday with my pile of receipts and began the sorting.  However, it wasn't long until I was sidetracked.  Each receipt was a sale from my little "crazy as a loon ~ start a business in the worst economy ever" business!  Certainly Donald Trump has nothing to fear from North Country Rustics but I am definitely more proud of my sales that he is of his.  Each of my sales is designed and created by me or my talented hubby.  Each piece is crafted with our client's wishes in mind.  I was so overwhelmed by all the amazing clients we've had the privledge of working with last year that I've decided to do a photo journal of all of our 2012 projects.   Each project was special, some were so unexpected, some were really challenging, but all of them were so much fun.  Thank you my Rustic Friends!







 






 










 

No comments:

Post a Comment