Pages

We've Moved!

We've Moved!
Follow our Rustic Blog on our Rustic Website!

Sunday, November 21, 2010

Me Too!!!

Have you ever heard someone say, "I'm getting..." and you listen but you really don't care?  That is until you see it, and then you want one too!  That's what happened when my Sister-In-Law~Keitha, saw her husband's new shed doors... and then...(You guessed it)...She wanted one too!

She wanted one just like mine.  Whew! I know how to do that, right?  Except she wanted hers to Welcome her guests.  Can I Carve Words?

Thank goodness for the internet.  You can learn just about anything from the internet (but not all of it is considered actual knowledge).  The problem is when I finished Keitha's Door I realized something.  I like hers better than mine!

No comments:

Post a Comment