Pages

We've Moved!

We've Moved!
Follow our Rustic Blog on our Rustic Website!

Friday, April 20, 2012

Friday Fun: Facebook Challenge!

I love my Facebook Fans...but y'all are the quietest people!  You know that I'm really good at talking... but I'm also a really good listener!  Honest I am!  So in order to hear from you folks more I'm going to turn Friday Fun into a Facebook Challenge!  Here is the idea:  On Friday I will announce whoever responded to North Country Rustic posts with the most likes, comments, and shares as the Top Facebook Fan.  Then I will link to fun events for them to do in their state over the weekend.  If any of you actually attend one of the events suggested message me the photos (no more than 5 please) and I will post your "Friday Fun" with all the fans!

The First Top Facebook Fan is: Virginia from Georgia!

Thank you for being such an active Fan!  Virginia & my other Georgia Fans ~ The first two festivals are this weekend but the last festival is next weekend.  The Vidalia Onion Festival has been featured on The Food Network and recognized as one of the Five Don’t-Miss Festivals Across the U.S. by MSNBC.  This Friday...Have Fun!


Atlanta Dogwood Festival Atlanta, Georgia
April 20th to 22nd
Atlanta Dogwood Festival   

Mossy Creek Barnyard Festival Perry, GA,
April 21st and 22nd
Mossy Creek Barnyard Festival  




Vidalia Onion Festival Vidalia, Georgia
April 26th to 29th
Vidalia Onion Festival 


No comments:

Post a Comment