Pages

We've Moved!

We've Moved!
Follow our Rustic Blog on our Rustic Website!

Friday, April 6, 2012

Western Lodge Bed

This is our first log bed (since starting North Country Rustics) and I truly believe this is my Hubby’s best work yet. We work together on most projects but I’m usually the creative force and he’s the brute force. Not this time though…My husband really knew what he wanted. He worked slowly, carefully, and with determination to do it right. I maybe a bit biased…but I really think he did. It’s such a solid and beautiful bed. I’ve loved all of his past projects but this is by far his best work yet!  We call it the Western Lodge Bed...I think it has an obvious "Western" vibe.  Can't you just imagine a cowboy hat hanging off one of the posts?  Maybe, that's just me... ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment