Pages

We've Moved!

We've Moved!
Follow our Rustic Blog on our Rustic Website!

Thursday, April 19, 2012

Thursday Hearts : Hour of Play

You can't turn on the news without hearing that we are all overweight, that Americans need more exercise.  I certainly can't argue the point.  Maybe I even contribute by sharing high calorie recipes but I can't help but think that this non-stop lectures aren't really helping us at all!

I remember that even when I was young I HATED EXERCISE!  Gym class was torture!  At the same time though, I was never inside, never sat still for long, and my bike was my best friend... But that wasn't exercising ~ it was fun!  Instead of planning for an hour of exercising wouldn't you rather spend an hour playing?  If you did it as a kid...you can do it now!  And chances are your kids will be right by your side having fun with you!  Wow, that beats the treadmill anyday.  And those lectures on every news program...shut them off and spend the rest of the time having fun!
Ride Free!

Fly High!


Take the Plunge!

No comments:

Post a Comment