Pages

We've Moved!

We've Moved!
Follow our Rustic Blog on our Rustic Website!

Friday, April 6, 2012

Winter Screen Door

I’ve been very quiet on Blogger lately. My silence has not been because I’ve suddenly lost my fondness for woodworking. In truth, just the opposite has happened. I’ve finally begun my own woodworking business…North Country Rustics!!! You can even find my new business on Facebook! I cannot tell you how much fun I’ve been having as I start this business. I’m getting a ton of support. I’m still working on my screen doors and this door was my first door for a local business. The owners of the Christmas tree farm were thrilled with the carved details and the sturdiness of the construction. They’ve even offered to sell some of my items in their gift shoppe!

No comments:

Post a Comment